Monday, April 27, 2009

okay, it's 11:53 and i should be asleep, right? well I just had to do something fun before turning in for the night. after all, I just spent the past six hours (or more) reinstalling windows xp, microsoft office, my printer, skype, odesk team, all my favorites, google toolbar, gmail, blogspot, and so many other things that make my life complete. I got the dreaded windows system32 ntoskrnl virus and had to reinstall everything. in the process I lost all my data, so i guess you could say i learned my lesson. BACK UP YOUR DATA!
And just one thing before I go (I must get the blood flowing to my legs after sitting for WAY too long)... I hope Sergio really kisses Lauren tomorrow.... I really, really do. (c'mon Serg, you can do it - and Lauren, what is so wrong with wearing some lip gloss, really?)
And one more thing - i really really hope i get the job at i-marketing... interview is in 8.5 hours! the only thing i won't be happy about is the drive to princeton every day... i was really starting to like the "content creation" business. too bad it doesn't pay well enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment